There are 6 steps to participant in the SWE A4E Pilot Program:
Determine if your organization meets the eligibility requirements:
- Privately held or publicly traded company in any industry.
- Headquartered in the U.S.
- Full-time U.S.-based employees:
- 150 or more employees in total.
- 25 or more women employees in engineering positions at each level below Executive (Senior Level, Mid-level, Professional)
- 25 or more women employees in technology positions at each level below Executive (Senior Level, Mid-level, Professional)
Register your company online starting March 1, 2021. Please note that registration for the A4E Pilot Program is only available to SWE’s Corporate Partnership Council Members at this time. Once you submit your registration, someone from SWE Strategic Partnerships team will contact you via DocuSign with the required Non-Disclosure Agreement. Registration must be completed by November 5, 2021.
The online application will open on July 12, 2021. The application link will be sent to the primary contact listed on your registration form via email once both the registration and the Non-Disclosure Agreement have been completed. You cannot begin the application process if your registration or NDA is incomplete.
Review the online application with your company’s CEO. Your CEO or Managing Partner/Director will be required to sign off on your application before your application will be considered complete.
Finalize and submit your company’s application and required CEO or Managing Partner/Director approval by November 19, 2021.