There are 7 steps to participant in SWE A4E 2024:
Determine if your organization meets the eligibility requirements:
- Privately held or publicly traded company in any industry.
- Headquartered in the U.S. (or a significant U.S.-based workforce)
- Full-time U.S.-based employees:
- 150 or more employees in total.
- 25 or more women employees in engineering positions at each level below Executive (Senior Level, Mid-level, Professional)
- 25 or more women employees in technology positions at each level below Executive (Senior Level, Mid-level, Professional)
Register your organization online by June 15, 2024 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Your organization will be required to provide a signed SWE A4E Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Select a SWE A4E participant package and pay any associated fees. There are two options to deliver the level of performance results, analysis and recognition that is best for your organization:
- Basic Package
- Premium Package
Enter your organization’s data into the online application. You will receive an email from SWE A4E with the link to the online application when it goes live on April 1, 2024.
Be sure to review the data in your online application before submission. All required data must be provided for your organization to be eligible for recognition as an A4E Participating Organization.
Finalize and submit your organization’s application by July 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.