There are 7 steps to participant in SWE A4E 2023:
Determine if your organization meets the eligibility requirements:
- Privately held or publicly traded company in any industry.
- Headquartered in the U.S. (or a significant U.S.-based workforce)
- Full-time U.S.-based employees:
- 150 or more employees in total.
- 25 or more women employees in engineering positions at each level below Executive (Senior Level, Mid-level, Professional)
- 25 or more women employees in technology positions at each level below Executive (Senior Level, Mid-level, Professional)
Register your organization online by June 15, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Your organization will be required to provide a signed SWE A4E Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Select a SWE A4E participant package and pay any associated fees. There are two options to deliver the level of performance results, analysis and recognition that is best for your organization:
- Basic Package
- Premium Package
Gather your organization’s data. Download SWE A4E Participant Instructions for key definitions and to map your organization’s job codes to the specified workforce levels and positions.
Enter your organization’s data into the online application. You will receive an email from SWE A4E with the link to the online application when it goes live on April 3, 2023.
Review the online application with your organization’s CEO/Managing Partner/ Director and obtain their approval. All required data must be provided for your organization to be eligible for recognition as an A4E Participating Organization.
Finalize and submit your organization’s application by June 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Your organization will be required to provide a signed CEO/Managing Partner/Director Application Approval form.